Monday, December 15, 2008

I've had my eye on you - A Hyuuga Neji one-shot[LEMON]

This is dedicated to my friend Fiire, because, she rules, and I know she loves Neji, so... Yeah... Enjoy! ♥

Character your choosing: [What character are do you want? :D]
Name:
Kanata Eto
Age: Sixteen
Personality: [Kanata ten
ds to be off in her own little world, and never really talks to other people. She is very kind, and loves animals, she reads 24/7 and loves to cook. Even though she tends not to be around people, she still has a few close friends she would gladly die for.
Looks:

Time period: Shippuuden?
Team?: Was in Gai's, she stopped after the Chuunin exams .___. In other words, she just stop attending missions and stuff.
Blood-line trait?: Slight invisibility
Rank: Chuunin

Neji =


Age = 16
Team = Gai ;3
____________________________________________________________________________________
.::. Story Start .::.

Silence, as usual. It was a nice silence, though. Kanata let out a deep sigh as she scanned the words on the paper before her. The book she was reading was unusually dramatic. Her best friend had given it to her as a birthday gift, she appreciated the thought, but she hated the book. It was terrible...
"Don't leave me, my dearest."
The page read. Kanata snorted and closed it roughly. To weird for her liking. Right now, she wanted something plain and straight-forward, a nice adventure book or Manga, about a boy and a girl, who eventually fall in love. That was her type of book...
Yawning softly, Kanata stood from where she was, and headed from the front door, wanting to merely, take a walk to a random place. Opening the hard wooden door, she stepped upon the dark day she had been avoiding. Rain fell from the sky, if Kanata's mother was still alive, she'd say something like: 'Oh no, the sky is sad again...'.
Her mother was very strange, but she had been a very nice woman to be around. She was friendly and offered fantastic advice.
Kanata let out a soft sigh, feeling the rain gently hit her delicate face.
Stepping forward out into the puddles, she figured a long walk couldn't hurt... Better than a five-minute walk, it would deffinately last longer, and she could look around a bit more than usual.

Kanata stopped before the small shot, staring in through the window silently. Cake was her favourite food, though she never ate it. She wished that a certain someone she really liked would have bought it for her, for her birthday, but they completely ignored, leaving her standing back in the dust, completely heart-broken...
"Kanata-Chan? What are you doing here?" A rather familiar voice asked from the side. Kanata's head spun like crazy as she took a few steps back, trying to notice to person before her.
"Neji-San? Ah... I-I was just looking at some cakes..." She muttered nervously. Neji had been her long-time crush, since a long time ago. Though, he never seemed to notice her, she always noticed him.
"Would you like to get some with me?" He asked, "Not as a date, but just as friends." He added with a slight blush. Kanata's face turned about fifty shades of red as she stared at the Hyuuga before her.
"Ah... Sure..."

Sitting across from Neji in the cake/sweet shop felt awkward, and everybody could sence the awkward feelings. Kanata rubbed her wrist nervously, waiting for Neji to say something, but it was just a thick, awkward silence.
"S-So... Neji-San..." Kanata started nervously, "Do you like the team you were placed in? Do you work well together?" The team had been running for years now...
"You get used to them..." Neji muttered in response, "Even though it may not have been the greatest choise in the world..." Kanata chuckled nervously.
"W-Well, yeah... I left because I didn't fell comfortable with you guys... You just seemed so advanced compared to my self..." She muttered softly, waiting for a response from the male. I shot out of his seat and grabbed her wrist, pulling her angrily out of the shop. Stopping in the (Somewhat) alley out the side, he pushed her against the nearest wall, towering over her.
"I need to talk to you about you leaving our team." Neji whispered furiously, staring down at the shaking female below him.
"H-H-"
"You put every single one of us down when you stopped showing up to training." Neji said angrily, "I was getting used to having you around, and I was starting to like you, but then you broke us all by running off in your own stupid fantasy world!" He snapped angrily, "Do you know how much that hurt?! We all loved having you around-"
"I hated that team..." Kanata muttered softly, "You pressured me..."
"I never pressured you, I taught you to deal with pressure, I supported you, and I looked after you," Neji replied, "I loved you-" Did he really just say that? He stopped him self quickly before starting again, "I loved you like a sister!"
"You...Loved me?" She whispered softly, looking down at the ground below.
"...Yeah..." Neji finally admitted after a long and awkward silence, "I've had my eye on you for a long time... But I never thought you were interested..." It was all coming together. The way he ignored her, the way he looked at her when she wasn't looking... The way he dreamed about her...[Not that she'd know he dreamed about her .____.] Neji loved her... More than anybody in the world...
"Neji I-" She was cut off but Neji's soft lips crashing on her own. She blushed, hard. The butterflies in her stomach got worse and worse by the second. Finally relaxing her self, she snaked her arms around Neji's neck, one of her hands getting lost in his soft brown hair. Stopping for air, Neji made a trail of kisses down her jaw-line.
"N-Neji, w-we can't..." Kanata whispered softly, not wanting to ever let go of the male before her.
"Not here, anyway..." He replied softly.

Neji placed Kanata gently down on his bed, examining her naked body. She covered her chest, feeling awkward. Neji frowned as he crawled ontop of her.
"No need to hide your self, sweets... You're beautiful," He carefully removed her hands and kissed her gently on the lips. Kanata had expected him to rough, but it seemed he didn't want to harm her one bit... It seemed her cared for her more than he did anybody else... He made her feel special. Neji made a trail of kisses down her neck, eventually finding her sweet spot.
"N-Neji-" She muttered softly, placing her hands gently on his head, "Why now... Of all times...? We're so young..."
"I don't care how old we are, I can't stand it anymore..." He whispered back, pushing her over again. Kanata felt dirty, she couldn't help it... She'd never dreamed of sleeping with a guy at her age, let alone Neji... She was incredibly excited, despite how she felt about it... She wanted it to happen...
"Nnn," Kanata moaned softly as Neji played with her left nipple, he didnt want to wait, but she wasn't exactly ready.
"Just... do it, baka..." She whispered softly, wrapping her legs around Neji. She didn't bother to pleasure him, because she knew he didn't want it. All he wanted to him. inside of her.
Positioning him self, he waitied for the 'ok' from the girl below him. She nervously nodded her head. In return, Neji thrust him self forward, but stayed still for a few moment, making sure no pain stayed.
"Haaahhn! N-N-Neji-Saa~n!" She moaned his name, "I...It's hurts..." After a few moments, the pain in her stomach was turning into a constant pleasure.
"N-Neji-San..." She whispered again. That was the signal... Neji thrust, repeatedly.
"Say my name," He whispered softly in her ear, "Say it..." He repeated. She was silent, completely, so he thrust once more, harder than the rest.
"Ah! Neji-San!" He smirked against her neck. He loved her voice, more than anything. Her gentle tone yet scratchy voice.
Both Kanata and Neji wanted it to last forever, but it was almost over, nearing the Climax's. Taking one last thrust, it was all over. Kanata let out one last moan, more like a soft scream, as she felt Neji drop next to her.

"Be mine, Kanata-Chan..." he whispered softly, looking over at her.
"...Hai,"

LOL. It was weird writing this, maybe because, my mum kept looking over my shoulder when she put stuff in my room ><... Anyway... hope you enjoyed it... .____.
-Yuzuki






9 comments:

  1. Originally, this was meant to be posted on Quizilla, but due to that stupid thing they've done about deleting all the lemon's and stuff like that, I've had to post it here instead :D Oh well, it came out pretty good[I guess] .____. Thanks for reading o: Unless you didn't read, in which case you probably don't like my story... If you don't like it... Why are you here? o____o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice...how old are they supposed to be in this anyway?
    I found this on Quizilla...and I know what you mean about the damn mods. Those bastards deleted my first ever lemon too...somebody kept reporting it, and it was a Hinata x Naruto lemon...how dirty could it GET?!

    Lol..sorry bout that!! I rated on Quizilla, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lemons are the best!!! [even though it took me like 1hr to finish all] but it was worth it!! TOTALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your lemons I'd have to say that yours are the best! I've written a few but mine could never compare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the comments x3. It's been so long since I've been on this site so I was a little surprised to see people had left comments! <3

    Arcane- Around the age of 16. They're not over the legal age yet! Shhhh...
    Quizilla is a bitch sometimes. I only ever use Quizilla for poems now (:
    How dirty could NaruHina get...? Very dirty... (;

    Tellyvision- Eee~ Thank you so much! I'm so glad you took the time to read my lemons(wow that sounds weird)!

    Sachiko- They're not the greatest, but thank you so much! I'd love to read you're lemons(again, that sounds weird...) sometime! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rofl XD Yeah, I read some on Quizilla too, and one lead me to here : D
    I've never written a lemon, but now I really wanna try O.o
    Good work *does crazy insane dance* X3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uwaaah! I never expected to get so many comments for such stories! I'm overwhelmed!!
    Thank you all so much for reading all these stories! I love you all! x3! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this lemon it made me get butterflys
    in my stomach LOLZ XD X3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This lemon was kinda rushed. The sex part was too short. Would of been better with foreplay before he entered her.

    ReplyDelete